Tuesday, December 16, 2003

soon... i turn 17. yup... a very late comer.... on the 17th of December, 2003. I will turn 17. isn't that interesting or what??? haha

here are a few interesting reasons why this year is special to me:
1. I turn 17 on the 17th
2. This year we celebrate a centennial of flight on Dec 17th
3. This year i've managed to jump from an F in history to a pass.
4. This year i've managed to join a slacker CCA and not die while being overwhelmed by their slackerful aura.
5. This year i've entered the Singapore Youth Flying Club. It's been like a dream come through.
6. This year for the first time, i've found great friends that are willing to help the weak.
7. This year i've met this girl i love so much, but for understandable reasons and in due respect for her, i did not make my move.
8. I'm not celebrating my birthday with my friends (expect a surprise soon ya)
9. I'm having an operation on that day. (Operation Teethlord)
10. This year i truly found one teacher to know and fear. Miss Jean Yeow-uch

No comments: