Welcome to another post of borseng.blogspot.com
Haha…. Its been almost another month since I blogged….. what a sin indeed. No reason to put on the fact that I haven’t been blogging for a long time. But what to do? The flying business is not one where we will have a lot of time to chill. Or at least coupled with the fact that we do not have a lot of internet time. Heck imagine having one computer !!! only one to share among 60+ people. Holy smokes….. and the speed… not so bad…. Maybe 256k broadband? No idea how fast the speed is. But anyway now I’m trying maintain my blog by typing in out on my laptop in some Microsoft word document and then post it on the net when the internet does come online. How sad is that?
But anyway that’s quite a pathetic reason not to maintain my blog. Lol…. Not that I find blogging a chore….. its just that finding an avenue to really write down my thoughts is getting difficult as of late.
But I must say that coming here (as in to pearce) has made me learn quite a few things myself. Now I’ve learnt that keeping in touch with friends really keeps you in touch with Singapore. Heck I’ve been able to keep an even closer contact with friends as compared to Singapore. The irony of it all.
*censored*

No comments:
Post a Comment