Tuesday, August 05, 2003

oh i just remmebered ... i had a very nice and trraggic dream this morning...

i was going to somewhere in pasir panjang for this little maze race.... it was in an old building... so i kinda joined my sec friends jason and jonathan.... then emily and farhan was representing the odac team then.... we started at the same time but they somehow got lost and came later... while we waited for the other teams... i dunno why.... there was this auction that was going on in this concrete room in the old building.... then there were some items that concerned childrens toys... so the kids just walked up and claimed them.. then when those 2 came... we all left to this open house in a empty plot of land... some inter related event... which was next to a police open house too....

then there was this metallic cage the size of a shopping centre.... pretty spooky... so after the speech... i saw sylvester and followed him to the exit point ... he said there was this extra route that was pretty dangerous.... so i followed him along with some guy... walked across this low suspension bridge.... and it really shooked....

updating another time...

Is it that I can’t forget him or the fact that I don’t want to forget the way I was when I was with him? I wonder which one is it?

No comments: